On another note...Halloween is the best time to be scared. Its fun to get scared. You go to Haunted Houses, go to Halloweekends at Cedar Point. But the best of all is to tell scary stories. I love scary stories. It's hard for me to get scared but I just love telling them to others. Until this day, the one thing that I cannot do is say "Bloody Mary" three times in a bathroom with the lights of. I just can't. Even though I am a grown adult...I cannot fathom the idea because I still feel like Bloody Mary is going to come out and kill me. Tell me this picture doesn't scare the crap out of you.

NOW THIS IS SCARY!!!...I DONT THINK I LIKE THIS ONE AT ALL
ReplyDeleteMy daughter went to Halloweend two weekends in a row. She had a blast, especially because the tickets were free. Your monster truly is just nasty ugly, I wouldn't want to run into this in an alley.
ReplyDelete