Thursday, December 3, 2009

Post Secret

I loveeeee Post Secret. I have all of Frank's books and every now and then I like to take the books out and read the books again and again for hours. Every time I read other people's secrets I get a new perception on what is going on in their lives. I wonder who they are? What are they doing, now? How are they handling their secret in life. I guess it's human nature, we like to know other people's secrets.

3 comments:

  1. Shema,
    I totally agree. People are just nosy, it's human nature. It really does make you wonder who these people are, where they live, etc. What are his books like? Are they just a long collection of these postcards? I feel very out of the loop on this, I have never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that is a fun and different way of looking at it...You're kind of creating your own soap opera for them in your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it can also help to see other people's secrets in that you know other people are experiencing similar problems and just crazy things on a day to day basis that you may be going through.

    ReplyDelete